The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- American professor among 2 hostages freed in deal with Taliban
- White House officials to kick off big Trump impeachment hearings week
- 'Dancing with the Stars' semifinals recap: Emotional night on the dance floor ends in heartbreak
- Man going to work at Venice Whole Foods store hit by truck, later dies
- Woman driving naked crashes twice in Stevenson Ranch, killing one girl, critically injuring another