The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- 'Unfathomable': United States surpasses 200,000 reported COVID-19 deaths
- Vanessa Bryant suing Sheriff Alex Villanueva and LASD over leaked photos of Kobe crash site
- Folklorico dancers perfect pandemic performance with beauty and grace
- SoCal weather: Temps staying mild for first day of fall
- Chicago's 'Dreadhead Cowboy' charged after riding horse on busy freeway during rush hour