The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Power shutoffs: Nearly 9K SoCal Edison customers remain without electricity, 100K still at risk for shutoffs amid fire danger
- US road safety agency investigating Tesla front suspension failures
- Black Friday 2020: From Walmart to Best Buy, here are the deals for holiday shopping
- Venezuela judge finds 6 American oil execs guilty of corruption charges, orders prison
- Couple finds more than 66 bottles of Prohibition-era whiskey hidden in the walls of their New York home