The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Democrats poised to unveil 2 impeachment articles against President Trump
- Torrance police shooting: Family, friends hold vigil 1 year after man fatally shot by officers
- Vandalism, graffiti at Lake Elsinore skate park may lead to its closure
- Democrats preparing 2 articles of impeachment against Trump, AP reports
- Man found beaten, bloody on Tustin street after possible carjacking