The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Video shows woman's powerful speech to looters on streets of NYC
- LIVE: George Floyd family members join 60,000 protesters at Houston march
- Marine vet injured by police rubber bullets at Fairfax protest
- Demonstrators share powerful moment with silent protest in front of police in Orange County
- 'Protest and demonstrate in a peaceful manner' church leaders urge in downtown LA gathering