The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Two killed by parade floats during Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans, officials say
- Jeep falls off parking garage, lands on sidewalk in Santa Monica
- Iwo Jima veteran from North Carolina meets with new Marines on 75th anniversary of battle
- Model, author, restaurateur B. Smith dies of early-onset Alzheimer's disease at 70: Family friend
- SOCAL FORECAST: Clearer skies, mostly dry conditions on tap Sunday