The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- L.A. needs $1.2B from state to combat growing homelessness crisis, city official says
- Five Southern California Beaches placed on Beach Bummer list
- 14 San Pedro gang members charged with trafficking drugs and guns out of bar and hotel, authorities say
- Newsom signs law allowing California board to suspend Santa Anita's horse racing license
- World War II veteran, 104, receives high school diploma; New York's Westchester County celebrates 'Louis Forte Day'