The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Apple Fire scorches 20,516 acres in Riverside County; arson suspected, officials say
- COVID-19: Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses efforts to produce vaccine, stop spread of virus
- Military calls off search and ID missing service members after amphibious vehicle accident off coast of San Clemente Island
- Tropical Storm Isaias near hurricane strength as it tracks toward Carolinas
- Los Angeles COVID-19 update: LAPD officers hand out masks, educate public