The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Raiders officially add Las Vegas to their name
- San Manuel tribe hosts appreciation event for Inland Empire first responders
- 3 US firefighters identified after fatal plane crash fighting Australian fires
- Trump impeachment hearings find Schiff, Dems facing risks, limits at trial
- Coronavirus: SoCal toddler battling alternate, more-common strain of virus