The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Covina standoff ends after police open fire on suspect allegedly armed with shotgun
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio's presidential bid comes to an end
- Maserati dealership standoff: Apparent barricade situation prompts massive police presence in Santa Monica
- Man allegedly armed with gun fatally shot by police inside 7-Eleven store in Long Beach
- Three Mile Island nuclear power plant's shutdown is imminent