The Citizens for Constitutional Government is a non-profit, non-partisan group dedicated to reviving American democracy and education. Its members are of all political parties, interest groups, religious denominations, and geographic regions. What unites us is the firm belief that citizen involvement is critical to preserve a vibrant, free, and prosperous republic. Our efforts are to improve education and bring the people a new voice in government.
- Hot temps on tap Wednesday ahead of Santa Ana winds returning
- LAPD officer injured in Boyle Heights incident, manhunt on for suspect
- Health officials warn of possible measles exposure at Disneyland
- Palisades Fire: Video shows start of blaze and man in vicinity
- Police: Man made school threat as distraction before bank robbery attempt